Thursday, March 1, 2012
4:13 PM | | Edit Post
Janet at Anvil Artifacts has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm honored! Actually since all I ever write about is jewelry, I don't feel very versatile. And you guys probably don't think me very versatile, but I'm not about to turn down an award!
The price I pay for this award is as follows:
a. I have to thank the person who nominated me......Thank you Janet! How I love your blog AND your jewelry!!
b. I have to tell you seven things about myself. I can handle this! Here goes:
1. I love playing mahjong on the computer more than anyone should. It's very addictive and I'm quite addicted.
2. I had never eaten yogurt in my life until I went to my sister's a few weeks ago. Now I can't get enough. (See above. I think I have another personality flaw. Why do something once when you can do it a thousand times??)
3. I HATE talking on the phone.
4. I have a crack in the windshield of my SUV and have been putting off having it fixed forever. It must be done now however, as my State inspection is due in March. See. #3 above. I have to call to file a claim with my insurance company.
(This is a lot harder than I thought it would be!)
5. I HATE shopping. Unless it's antiquing. Then I LOVE shopping.
6. My Mom will be 88 years old tomorrow. She's incredibly healthy. I lost my Dad when I was 20.
7. (Thank goodness!) I want to have my ears pierced, but I'm chicken.
Ok, that's done! Please note that this is the most versatile I've been on my blog in years!
Kathy's Sampler Charts & Antiques
- Kathy Barrick